The Hexawise Way
The Hexawise Way
At Hexawise, we consider ourselves not so much a Software as a Service company as we are a Software and a Service provider. We have an admission to make; we really want you to renew a license with us year after year after year. And for you to do that, we need to make sure that your company demonstrates a high adoption rate, significant productivity boosts and cost savings. Here’s how we provide service to our clients in three major phases of our relationship.
When our clients are evaluating Hexawise, they typically want to know if the benefits are:
- As good as advertised?
- Achievable in their setting?
- Worth several times the cost of the Hexawise license?
This is what we do to address these questions during an evaluation:
- We provide free trials on our hosted software as a service platform
- We have a 30-second signup process for new users to get access to Hexawise (with no local installation of software required)
- We provide support and we guide a proof of concept pilot project to demonstrate the benefits Hexawise delivers
- We help gather benefits data from the pilot project by comparing the efficiency and thoroughness of business as usual tests to the test cases generated with Hexawise
- We create a fact-based a business case (using the pilot project results)
Our clients have following goals when they are agreeing licensing terms. They want to:
- Avoid overpaying
- Have flexible usage terms
- Obtain terms that encourage all the different teams in their company to benefit from Hexawise
This is what we do to meet these licensing goals:
- Our license price is a small fraction of the projected yearly benefits
- Enterprise-wide licenses allow unlimited usage rights for everyone at the client
- Business Unit-wide licenses allow unlimited usage rights for everyone working in a business unit
- All of our licenses allow unlimited collaboration between test designers, testers, developers, business analysts, project managers and other stakeholders with no extra charge for additional users
3) Adoption and Rollout
Clients want to achieve the following shortly after licensing Hexawise:
- Wide usage; when you license a tool, you want it used everywhere, not gathering dust as shelf-ware
- Informed, expert usage of the tool by test designers
What we do to help you achieve your adoption and roll-out goals:
- We provide clear training for beginning, intermediate, and advanced users in a variety of formats including computer-based training, instructor-led web-based training, and instructor-led face-to-face training
- We customize training to your specific industry and needs, we find this to be far more effective
- We help you build a communication program to increase awareness and promote adoption in your organization
- We pre-populate Hexawise with customized re-usable template test plans specific to your needs
- Unlike many firms who make it difficult to talk to an actual human, we positively welcome the opportunity to talk to you and answer your questions; we want to help you succeed
- We give everyone in your firm the full contact details (including a cell phone number) of a single Senior Test Design Consultant who strives to understand your firm’s testing needs inside and out and helpfully answer user questions
This is where our clients tell us we excel. For a summary of actions we took to help a global consulting firm successfully roll out Hexawise to more than 900 test designers in more than 15 countries within the first year of their license, please see our Global IT and Consulting Firm Case Study.
Ready to talk?Google+