Use Hexawise on any kind of test project.
Hexawise is extremely flexible. You can use it to generate test cases for:
- Applications written in all programming languages
- All types of testing (Functional Testing, Configuration Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing, etc.)
- All testing phases (Unit Testing, Assembly Testing, Integration Testing, Systems Testing, User Acceptance Testing, etc.)
Automatically maximize variation between tests.
Hexawise achieves this for you automatically from test case to test case.
- As shown in the [10 second video], all but one of the test conditions are different when you compare the first and second test cases.
- This approach allows you to achieve coverage of as many new pairs of values as possible in each of your tests.
- Maximizing variation helps you find more defects in fewer tests because you explore new areas and combinations.
Automatically minimize repetition in tests.
Hexawise automatically minimizes repetition from test case to test case.
- Minimizing repetition comes with maximizing variation.
- You avoid one of the most common drags on tester efficiency, unintentional repetition.
- You find more defects faster because you avoid re-examining previously explored combinations.
- Maximizing variation from test to test helps you find more defects in fewer tests because it helps ensure you explore new areas and combinations.
Hexawise is easy to use.
We aim to make it easy for you to get started. Lestor Bostic of Blue Cross Blue Shield reports, “we gave Hexawise to our intern and he was using it to generate tests 15 minutes later.” Hexawise includes:
- Illustrative examples and FAQs
- Links to clear, explanatory articles about combinatorial test design techniques
- Training examples and computer-based training (CBT) exercises
- An active user forum for questions and feedback
- A comprehensive range of training, consulting and roll-out support services are also available