Hexawise Benefits - (Qualitative and Quantitative)
Hexawise helps team achieve the following qualitative benefits:
Not all of the benefits above can easily be quantified. So what should you do if you are tasked with creating a business case to support adoption of Hexawise? Simple:
- Measure what happens when you create ~50 tests with your business as usual process; compare that to how long it takes to generate a set of ~25 tests with Hexawise.
- Measure how long it takes to execute each sets of tests.
- Measure how many unique defects you find executing each set of tests.
- For typical findings, see these empirical benefit measurement studies.
- Then put together a business case summary like the one below.
- The summary focuses primarily on the objectively measurable efficiency savings you measured.
- The summary also breaks out valuable qualitative benefits into separate line items (to prevent those valuable - but difficult to quantify - benefits from being forgotten about).